- Brand Name:diymore
- Type:Voltage Regulator
- Model Number:4
- Operating Temperature:3
- Supply Voltage:1
- Dissipation Power:2
- Press the learning code .the indicator flash ,loosen your finger ,press any button of the remote control the indicator flash 2 times and off .it mean you learn it successfully.
- It can learn 2272 2262 or 1527 chip with the different code wireless 433MHz remote control
- Remove/clean :press the learning button about 8 seconds , the indicator turn on to off, it means the information that you keep have been removed successfully.
- Input Voltage: DC10-14V
- Standby Current: ＜5MA
- RF Frequency: 433MHZ
- RF Working mode:Super heterodyne receiver
- Receiver Sensitivity: >90dBm
- Remote Control Distance: >100 meter(In open environment)
- Decoding Way: MCU Software decoding
- Can store the number of remote control:50
- Support remote control type: Fixed code, learning code
- Channel: 1CH
- Multiple working modes: (Jog/Non-Latched ,inter-lock/Latched ,self-lock /Self-Latched,Delay off)
- Wiring Method:Fixed wiring terminal
- Working Voltage: DC12V
- Output Current: 10A
- Rated load:10A 250VAC / 10A 125VAC 10A 30VDC / 10A 28VDC
- Output:Normally open,Common,Normally closed
- Jog/Non-Latched: Press one button is Working /ON. Loosen your finger on the same button is Stop/OFF. One channel switch need one buttons remote control.
- Self -lock/Self-Latched: Press one button for one time is working/ON. Press the same button again is stop/OFF. One channel switch need one buttons remote control.
- Inter-lock /Latched: Press one button is working/ON, press another button is stop/OFF. One channel switch need 2 buttons remote control.
- Delay: Press remote control 's one button,relay is working,release the remote control and begin timekeeping,after 5s,10s,15s will automatically close the relay
1 x 12V 1 Channel Wireless Relay Switch
- The size is just for reference, there maybe exist a measurement error, please check carefully before you buy it.
- Color may vary slightly due to different calibration of each monitor.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.