- Brand Name:BASEUS
- Name:Baseus Digital Alcohol Tester
- Charging Time:About 2-3 hours
- Charging Port:Type-C interface
- Weight:About 295g
- Feature 1:Mini Alcohol Tester With LED Screen Display
- Feature 2:Portable USB Rechargeable Alcohol Tester
- Feature 3:Professional Breathalyzer Analyzer Detector
- Feature 4:Breathalyser Device LCD Screen
- Feature 5:2021 New Digital Breath Alcohol Tester
- Accessory:Type-C interface datacable 1m black
Digital alcohol tester
Efficient Chip Accurate Testing
Stability and anti-interference for measuring accurately.
Scientific Filter More Accurate Testing
A filter compartment can filter substances except for alcohol for more reliable and accurate testing.
Fast Testing Instant Results
It only takes 20s from blowing to generating results.
No Blowpipe to Avoid Secondary Pollution
Contactless breath testing helps avoid breeding bacteria.
LED Display Clear Readings
A high-contrast L ED display screen is easy to read with values in two units.
DUI Reminder Light/Beep Warning
Different indicator lights will turn on according to the content of alcohol. If over drink, the beep will sound.
Charge Once and Use for 3 Months
A large capacity lithium battery can be used for 3 months after fully charged.
Certified by international institutions
- Rotate the button knob to turn it on and wait for 10s.
- Blow continuously towards the air inlet away from 1cm. (In order to be more precise, it is recommended to blow for a longer time.)
- The value result is shown on the display after waiting for 10s.
Green light on: the result is normal
Yellow light is on with a warning tone: drinking, no driving
Red light is on with a warning tone: drunk, no driving, it is recommended to rest.
- Wait at least 20 minutes after drinking before test-ing. It takes about 20 minutes for alcohol to be absorbed from the digestive system into the blood. If the test is conducted immediately after drinking, the test result will only reflect the alcohol concentration in the mouth rather than the alcohol concentration in the blood. As alcohol is absorbed, the test results will dramatically change.
- Please do not directly wipe the device with chemicals or corrosive solvents to prevent liquid from flowing into the mouth piece.
- If the test is conducted with a low battery, there might be deviation between the test result and the true value.
- Regardless of whether the product is used, manufacturers and vendors will not bear any responsibility for the violations. For example: drunk driving and high-altitude operations.
- Each person reacts differently to alcohol, so the test results are for reference only, which cannot serve as the criteria in determining the outcome.
The unit is designed to be used as an aid to promote reasonable driving. It should not be used in anticipation of the use or operation of vehicles, machinery, or equipment. The unit makes no references whatsoever to blood alcohol content or other such measures of intoxication promulgated by government, medical or other agencies or bodies.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.