- Brand Name:shangrui
- USB Type:USB 3.1 Type-C
- Use:Mobile Storage
- Use:Smart Devices
- Use:Set-top Boxes
- Model Number:Micro B USB C 3.0 HDD Cable
- Bundle:Bundle 1
- Data Speed:5Gbps Speed
- Power:3A Current
- Function::Charge,Data & OTG
- Application 1:Macbook,Chromebook,type c devices
- Application 2:Samsung,Huawei,Oneplus phone etc all type c devices
- Feature 1:for hdd External Hard Drive
- Feature 2:for PC Date Transfer Cable
- Feature 3:For MacBook Smartphone
[Product name]: USB3.0 TYPE-C to Micro-B hard disk data cable
[Product specifications]: 0.5M, 1M, 1.5M, 2 meters (special specifications can be customized)
[Wire Core Specifications]: Standard 9-core copper + aluminum foil + 96 braid shielding net
[Copper wire specifications]: (30AWG*2+EAM)*2P+30AWG*1P+24AWG*2C+AEB PVC OD4.5+0/-0.2MM
[Shielding performance]: Double shielding (woven shielding + aluminum foil shielding), which can greatly reduce electromagnetic interference and radio interference, and transmit data stably
[Scope of application]: Data transmission between devices with USB interface, connection extension.
[Transmission speed]: 5Gbp/s
- Full-duplex data transmission. In USB3.0, in addition to the 4 main wires, two groups of cables are added (each group has a pair of signal wires and ground wires, and the periphery is shielded by aluminum foil, which does not interfere with each other) , One group is used to send data, and one group is used to receive data. That is to say, USB3.0 can perform read and write operations at full speed synchronously. The previous USB version does not support full-duplex data transmission.
- Ultra-fast transmission speed, USB3.0 is also considered as SuperSpeedUSB, which greatly improves the bandwidth, up to 5Gbps full duplex, or 625MB/S, but the actual transmission rate is about 3.2Gbps, that is, 400MB/S, USB2.0 It is 480Mbps half-duplex, that is, 60MB/S. USB3.0 can transfer a large number of files (such as high-definition movies) at the storage rate limited by the storage device. For example, a flash memory using USB3.0 can transfer 1GB of data to a host in 15 seconds, while USB2.0 It takes 43 seconds.
- Support USB 3.0 (5Gbps), compatible with USB 2.0 (480Mbps) and USB 1.1 (12Mbps) specifications.
- Support Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/WIN 7SP1 and Linux For Apple IOS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.